For your consideration at this wonderful auction is a rare and new in factory
retail box, Apple Siri Remote Loop for Apple Siri Remote. Manufacturer's part
number MLFQ2AM/A. Box is sealed and never opened. This is a collectible vintage
product and sold accordingly (no returns please). Apple Siri Remote and Apple
TV not included.
IMPORTANT POLICIES AND TERMS:
1. Placing a bid in this auction signifies the bidder's acceptance and
complete understanding of these policies and terms, in addition to the policies
set forth in the eBay user agreement.
2. Payment must be received within five (5) days of auction closing. PayPal
is the only method of payment at this time. If you are unable to pay, please do
3. Shipping and handling is specified by cost listed in the auction, or will
be determined at the end of the auction, as it is subject to value, weight and
destination. Projections are available throughout the duration of the auction
with the use of postal zip code. If the auction does not specify a shipping
price, an email will be sent to the highest successful bidder with information
necessary to complete the transaction.
4. Item will be prepared for departure as soon as possible after payment
arrives, departures are unavailable on weekends or holidays. Items are packed
sufficiently and professionally using standard and fresh packaging materials.
5. International shipping is more expensive than domestic shipping. If you
are located in a different region and would like to bid and purchase an item
that we are initially unable to ship, please email seller to request reasonable
accommodations. Please be specific with custom shipping arrangements as there
is no guarantee otherwise.
6. Copyright Protection. Auction pictures and descriptions, including these
terms and conditions, are protected by the seller. Serial numbers may
be recorded. All cases of plagiarism and unauthorized reproduction of seller?s
materials will be investigated and dealt with severely. Such investigations may
suspend the auction.
7. Items featured in description pictures are described as fairly and
accurately as possible. Do not assume something works in a certain imagined
way, or if a part is included even if it is not there. Do research the items
should technical specifications exist on the manufacturer?s website.
8. Prospective bidders are encouraged to email the seller with questions as
early as possible about this item only before bidding and before the auction
ends. However, emailing seller during auction within the last few hours of the
auction end does not necessarily guarantee a response.
9. Delivery Confirmation and Insurance are often available with USPS Priority
Mail and are typically included with exclusive items. Upon item departure, an
email will be sent to the buyer containing such information.
10. The items are being provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind,
either express or implied. There are no refunds or exchanges. Shipping costs
and postage are nonrefundable once the package is shipped out by the seller.
Buyer must save and present original packaging materials to claim an insured
11. Auctions that are not completed will become null and void, with
possibilities for the item to be relisted. Bidders who do not pay, others who
sabotage the seller or contradict these terms, and sellers who do not perform
will be registered on a blocked bidder list, and they will remain there.
12. Be nice. All communications or activity consisting of inappropriate
remarks, questionable behavior or defamatory references will be reported and
dealt with consequences.
13. No children or natural weather emergencies. Bidders must be legally
eligible to participate in the auction. Participants must be 18 years of age,
or older. Seller reserves the right to suspend suspicious bids; do not ask
seller to cancel bids placed in error. An auction may be closed earlier than
scheduled closing when deemed necessary (weather emergencies).
14. Non-paying bidders and whiners will be shot down. Decisions rendered by
the seller are considered ultimately as final, in accordance with standard eBay
procedures and policies. Do not argue with people.